IFMA- Indian Furniture Manufactures Association

IFMA, Indian Furniture Manufacturer Association is an Organisation which has been established in the year of 2015 for the preservation of Indian architecture, Moreover IFMA stood as a Solution for the problems faced by furniture industry across India and abroad. In India, the furniture industry has got a turnover of about 40000 Crore in 2015. In India,only 26% of domestic furniture needs are produced domestically and the rest of the 74% of the furniture manufacturing is in the hands of global corporates. This Scenario underlines the relevance of an organisation such as IFMA.

ifma Hoarding.jpg
ifma Brochure 2.jpg

1500+ Projects, 200+ Clients from, 13+ Countries, 4 Awards

+91 9037 82 82 80